*SCAPEmedia SPOTLIGHT X "BACK TO ONE": ART DIRECTION
Harng Foong is an artist who believes designed experiences through visual art and design is the way to go. Often working with patterns, prints, textiles, installation and production design, Harng supports and encourages the involvement of the audience through stunning experiential interactions. He is also the founder of Recyclofashion, a studio that advocates alternative materials for art, design and fashion.
Julie H. Liew received a Diploma in Fine Art (Sculpture) in 2011 from the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, Singapore. She has been working and experimenting with a variety of 2D and 3D traditional media, and uses this foundation in her production design practice. She is currently pursuing a Degree in Art, Design and Media (Digital Filmmaking) and her interest lies in Art Direction and Production Design. She has worked in the art and wardrobe departments of several commercial and independent film and television projects, including advertisements for Grabtaxi and UOB. She hopes to continue as a freelance production designer and eventually work on feature films or animations.
"Back to One" talk series is programmed by Judith Tong. Judith Tong is an aspiring film producer who is passionate in bringing the right people together for projects she believes in. Her other interests lie in the spectrum of film distribution, film curation and film programming. She feels for the local arts community and is always on the lookout for like-minded people to collaborate on creative projects and cultural initiatives. In her free time, she enjoys doing floral arrangement, exploring old neighbourhoods, and experimenting in her kitchen. She will be graduating from the School of Art Design Media, NTU in a year's time.
• A fully refundable fee of $5 will be charged for each ticket booking. Simply turn up for the event and register with us. Once confirmed, Peatix will refund your booking fee electronically thereafter.
• Seats are issued on a first-come, first-served basis (free seating arrangement).
• Seat reservations will close on 3 April 2016, 12pm. Any cancellations MUST be done BEFORE the ticket cut-off date and time, otherwise your reservations will be locked-in. If you turn up for the event, the booking fee will be refunded, if not, it will be forfeited.
• The refund will be handled by the credit card company of the credit card used to purchase the tickets. The refund process will vary depending on the cut-off date of the credit card.
• Should the refund be done before the credit card cut-off date: The refund process will be handled in the current month so no money will be deducted for ticket payment. In most cases, both the ticket payment and the refund will appear separately on the credit card statement.
• Should the refund process be done after the credit card cut-off date: The payment of the ticket order will be processed. Peatix will refund the amount in the next month through a negative invoice
Note: Peatix are unable to look up cut-off dates of credit cards. Peatix accepts VISA, MasterCard and AMEX.